cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Take an early look at the new GoToWebinar experience

Hi,

As the new GoToWebinar experience is now entering beta availability, I thought I would share this short video demonstrating the current in-session Organizer experience. You will find the new User Guide here.

If you are interested in testing the beta, we will gradually make it available to more customers as feature parity with Classic increases.

When it is available for your account you will see a banner at the top of your dashboard after your sign in on the website.  You will also have the option to opt-out and return to the Classic GoToWebinar experience by signing in on the website and going to Settings.

The FAQ section at the bottom of the User Guide explains the current limitations and known issues with the beta version.

Ask the GoTo Pros: Join one of our live weekly Q&A sessions hosted by our Customer Success Team. Register HERE.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
10 REPLIES 10
Fran_Simon
Valued Contributor

Re: Take an early look at the new GoToWebinar experience

Hey, Glenn, does this work with Webcasts? I think the major improvement is adding breakout rooms. Has there been any improvement to the certificates?
Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
GlennD
GoTo Manager

HI Fran, the new experience currently supports Standard events only. If you are hosting a Webcast, a Password-protected webinar event, or a Recorded event, you will be launched in the classic experience. The team's main focus right now is feature parity with GoToWebinar Classic, so adding support for Webcasts, Recorded events, etc. Improvements to Certificates is one of the top requests for when the core work is completed, and I will definitely update you once there is news. 

Breakout rooms will be a great addition along with improvements already available in the GoTo App such as native custom backgrounds, and the new webcam zoom and pan. 

Anastasis_it
Active Contributor

Thank you, Glenn!

I'm eager to give it a try, but I can't find in my Account "Join Options".

May it depend on I'm  currently using the Italian Interface Language?
I remember that when I started working with GTW in 2015, the English User Interface had many additional options the Italian one doesnt' have...
Thank you very much in advance!

Roberto

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Anastasis_it, I am checking with the team now. Since this is beta we may not have the new interface translated fully yet. 

Anastasis_it
Active Contributor

Thank you very much Glenn!

I've checked changing the language of my profile, either to International English,or to US English, and still I don't have the option.

R

CCMDigital
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn,

This looks great and we are super keen to give it a go.

We are based in Australia, and cannot see the option yet - assuming it has not rolled out to the APAC region yet. Do you know when other regions such as ours may have the option to enable the Beta experience?

Thank you!

Anastasis_it
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn!

Any news about the availability of the new GTW?
I'm planning the Back to school Webinar Season and I don't know if by the beginning of September we'll be able to leverage the new functionalities.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Roberto

RyanEMuise
Active Contributor

Hey, our clients keep asking us every day when these features will be available and we keep saying "soon", please tell me some good news that this is on the cusp of release? Thanks.

CCMDigital
Active Contributor

Hi team,

It's been some months with no apparent response on this - we would really like to know when this will be available for us in the Australia/APAC region. Can someone please give us some sort of timeline? So many of our panelists really want to use a native custom background feature

Thank you