cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fernando23
New Contributor

GoToWebinar problem with macOS Sonoma 14.4 1 users

All my users with macOS Sonoma 14.4 1 on their Mac computers cannot access my live webinars ( i'm using GoToWebinar in standard mode)

When they try to log in from the login reminder emails, they get the application downloaded correctly, but when it comes time to run they have no sound or image of the class, the app is not responding.

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: GoToWebinar problem with macOS Sonoma 14.4 1 users

Hi @Fernando23, welcome to the community.

I apologize for any frustration. An issue with macOS Sonoma was identified and we are releasing a update to our software to correct the issues it is causing. The new version of GoToWebinar Classic is v10.20 (build 19992) and you will receive it automatically sometime in the next few days.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Fernando23
New Contributor

Is there any news about this?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Fernando23, the new version of GoToWebinar Classic is v10.20 (build 19992) should be available to all accounts in the next 2 days.

I checked your account and it appears that you are now on the latest build. You can check this by going to the GoTo Webinar Icon in your system tray and selecting About.  

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Fernando23
New Contributor

Correct, for my part, when it comes to broadcasting a session I have no problems. The problem is with my clients with macOS Sonoma 14.4 1 when viewing it.

I understand that in about 2 days as you indicate this problem will be solved in general.

Will my customers with this problem have to uninstall their current version of GoToMetting to install the new one, or will the application be updated automatically?

Thank you!

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Fernando23 the build you are on is what the attendees will have as well, so you should not experience issues and do not need to install a new version. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training